South Africa 2010 v1.1 | 7MB
What's South Africa 2010 and why it exists?
It's a simple application for managing the FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 . With this program you can view the match schedule, save the final score, show both groups and second stage table, build and export simple statistics and, optionally, you can also update the results on-line.
Past edition (France 98, Korea-Japan2002, Euro 2004,Germany 2006) got a great success and so I've received requests from many people.
What's new in version 1.1
- Fixed "New Zeland"->"New Zealand" typos
- Fixed wrong dates and cities on group F
- Minor Windows and Linux interface adjustements
- Updated minimun system requirements for Mac OS X to 10.4 or later
- Added badge link for the greats iPhone and iPad HD versions
What's new in version 1.0
- At great request: added support to show groups statistics ordered by rank (need online update)!
South Africa 2010 is donationware: freeware with optional contribution.
What's this means?
South Africa 2010 is freeware because you can use it for free. Unlike shareware application that are limited in trial period and functions, with South Africa 2010 you get a fully functional and free application (with online update service included).
Ok, but what�s about the optional contribution?
South Africa 2010 exists in three version (MacOS X, Windows, Linux), each version is available in two languages (IT,EN), it has icons and �ReadMe� files customized for the various platform. This means that software development has required much time and resources.
Thus, if you like this software, feel free to send a little contribution, a comment and the version you�re using at the postal address showed at the end of this document or by using the "Donate..." button inside the application. I�ll really appreciate this. Thank you very much.
- Complete matches calendar and graphic visualization of groups and 2� stage
- Online update of the matches results
- Support for the conversion of the matches dates and time based on your local timezone and your system format. You can insert directly your timezone difference with the South Africa or you can compute it automatically via Internet, simply by selecting your geographical area.
- �Copy� function to every section of the application (you can �Paste� data directly into a spreedsheet or word processor).
- The statistics data are exportable in both text and HTML format.
- Proxy support (basic authentication method)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Windows XP or better
i386 platform (requires libstdc++.so.6, tested on FedoraCore)
- This version
Version 1.1 (6-6-2010)
- First public version
Version 1.0 (27-5-2010)
This software may be freely distributed, but always in its unmodified form and together with this document. It may not be sold or resold, or bundled with any other commercial product. You may, however, include the software on a CD-ROM or floppy collection including the original package in its entirety.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the software is at your sole risk. The software and the related documentation are provided �as is� and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.